This is an exceedingly rare shot of North Beach with no chairs, umbrellas, boats or even tourists. Taken while the island was shut down for COVID-19 we (hopefully) won’t have the chance to see the beach like this again. I know during this time a lot of people were yearning to come to visit Isla. Here is your chance to have a copy of what it was like.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte frame isla also made from wood from renewable forests! Ready to just hang any place you want to be reminded of Isla.
Also makes the perfect gift!
• Ships in 2-5 business days – May be longer with COVID-19 restrictions in the fulfillment center
• Available in various sizes
• Frames available in black and white
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included