Our youth unisex leggings with a vibrant true blue whale shark print are a stylish and practical option for use as rash guards on whale shark tours. Made of durable, stretchy material, they provide excellent protection from the sun and abrasions while swimming, and are lightweight and quick-drying, ensuring comfort in the water for extended periods of time. With the added bonus of UPF50+ sun protection, these leggings are a must-have for those who want to stay protected from harmful UV rays while on the water. As sunscreen is not permitted on whale shark tours to protect the whales while they feed at the surface, wearing these leggings is a practical and effective way to protect your skin. Plus, the fun and unique whale shark print makes them a great souvenir of your trip to Isla Mujeres. Perfect for trendy teens, these unisex leggings are versatile and can be worn alone or layered under other swimwear for added style and functionality.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• 38–40 UPF
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Sewn with an overlock and cover stitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!